Re: Sharing my pix/videos from YK2X+1

Getting it now Per thanks! You can also put the zip in your "public" folder and get a general link to it for handing out or posting.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 3:21 AM, Laurie Amat <voicesound@att.net> wrote:
> Hej Per,
>
> I went on to dropbox, but it said the folder was empty
>
> Hmmmm

Dear Laurie - and Loopers Delight Friends,

It seems I need to send a personal "sharing invitation" to every
person in order to give access to the YK2X+1pboy folder. I just sent
one to Laurie now. Please let us know if this helped!

Anyone that wants access can just email me so I can send back a
"sharing invitation".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se