Easy popular/fun songs?

I would welcome suggestuons for good looper pop music like the Joker or Pumped Up Kicks.  I play a bluesy solo show with beatboxng, hummed basslines, and harmonica. But pop rock stuff kills and is a lot of fun.

I use a Boomerang III for looping.  I am comfortable with looping a full chord progression, but still struggle with adding bridges and choruses that aren't in real time.

For example, on the Joker I play the chord progression on harmonica and loop it.  During the chorus I play a rhythmic part on harmonica in realtime and use a shaker.

Thanks!

Sent from my phone,

Mike