Re: OT: 5/4 challenge

Petri that was awesome - especially with the overlay of the 6/8 feel.  It sounded beautiful but also took me a while to figure out what was going on - which I definitely look for in music!

In a completely different style, here's a video of me playing one of my looping songs that has a 'chorus' in 5:

The other parts of the song are in 4, but the chorus is in 5, and since I'm playing on an RC-50 it pretty much all needs to be the same time signature.  So I put the RC-50 in 4/4, play 4 repetitions of the 5 beat phrase, and voila

 this show was just on Saturday night...(I know the lights are distracting, sorry hah)