scott hansen's some new "short" loops...(digitech dl8)

i just got done putting some new loops up that i've done over the last few weeks on my soundclick page:

http://www.soundclick.com/hsacnostetn

i think there are 22 short loops, all ranging around 2 min or so (give/take)
i did this b/c when i 1st got my tascam dr03 i was recording some of my practice sessions, letting it run 10 min or so
and they sounded cool to listen back to (for me), but when i went to upload them, none of them would, b/c the file was too big.
then i thought. hmmm, 10 min probably too long (ha!).
so these were recorded over 3 different days of doing stuff, using:
my homemade guitar-zoom g2-wayhuge swollen pickle-digitech dl8-korg kaoss pad 2 (not sure if i ever turned it on?)-lexicon mx200-fender keyboard amp-
recorded to my tascam dr03 (set on this little kids chair, 8" off ground, probably 10" from speaker-real scientific!)

my guitar has a feedback mic switch that i use occasionally (i love feedback), can't remember if i turned on the ground kill for static. i sometimes had the mic on w/ a clean
acoustic setting for "piezo acoustic-y sounds"

funny thing this is the most i've recorded looping wise in a long time. honestly i think i set the DL8 to 2 sec delays and messed around w/ that,
then at some pt started using 1 sec delays...just had fun setting up short wacky rhythms....at times i think i was thinking of how andre lafosse would
set up his loops in "normalize"--was probably thinking along those lines....

the other funny thing, is i always set the limit of "2 min " to myself, i think i have old-age ADD....about 2 min is all i can focus...ha!
enjoy....
s---