RE: OT Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

I heard a Steve Jobs' speech today on the BBC. He gave it to students at Stanford University following the discovery of his first tumour.
It was profound. Given from the point of view of a man who had looked death in the face.
Here's a transcript:
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

Whatever you think of the man, read the section about death in this speech here if you care to.
I was quite moved by it.
On anther note.
Here's another gravestone poem that I fist saw on the tomb of a medieval knight in a small seaside chapel in Oxwich bay, Wales.
Remember me as you pass by,
As you are now, so once was I,
As I am now, so you will be,
Prepare for death and follow me.