Re: Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, tEd ® KiLLiAn wrote:
RIP Steve Jobs. Without you our lives would not at all be the same. You were one of those rare gifts that providence grants each era, totally transforming everything we thought we knew what the future was going to be like. We baby boomers never got our jetpacks, monorails, bubble houses, or robot housemaids. What you gave us was better. You will be missed more than you will know.

This is the single most eloquent, beautiful and heart rending obituary that I've read about
the amazing Steve Jobs (and I've read dozens in the last two days).     Thanks for making me pause, think and remember with both sadness and fondness.

Rick