Re: OT Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

Ted,

You probably also saw the guy over on G+ who was doing exactly that,
going on at length about capitalist running dogs, etc., and only
reaffirming my lack of faith in most of humanity.

There's a wonderful old quote that I first encountered as having been
on a New England tombstone:

"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, you'll one day be."

Pretty much sums it up for all, assholes and angels alike.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com