Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Rainer Straschill
<moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:

"a computerized notepad that ceases to function if I leave it in the
sun for too long, yet requires me to register with an online store
selling stupid tunes and ripping off artists in the process."

jeez man, leave any tech in the sun too long and it'll get hot. and
are you talking about iTunes? selling stupid tunes? ripping off
artists? i sell my stuff through iTunes, thank you very much and my
music isn't stupid (i don't think) and i'm not being ripped off. and
you don't have to register, unless you want to use it.
and if you don't like apple stuff, why didn't you get a blackberry?

this sounds like sniping for the sake of it...

i happen to love apple stuff but even if i didn't, i'd be sad to see
such an innovator pass away so young.
even if you don't like apple stuff, their developments forced tons of
other companies to create competing products, so you can still go out
and buy a tablet, or a smartphone today and you wouldn't be able to if
apple had never existed. i also love pixar movies and they wouldn't
exist without him, either.