Re: setting up Mac for audio - questions

and by the way folks,would you recomend me do a fresh reinstall of
everything in my new imac or would you use a program like carbon clone
to save time and copy everything to my imac? bear in mind that the old
one has OSX leopard and the new one i believe come with OSX lion
has anybody done this?

--
www.luis-angulo.com