Re: setting up Mac for audio - questions

They've been mentioned here before, but I'm mentioning them again:

Scroll down to see some serious storage and backup solutions. I just
set up an 8TB concatenated disk and RAID setup this last week with
drives from them. (8TB concatenated volume — 2x 4TB — connected to a
RAID1 8 TB array, that is then networked to even larger drive arrays.)
Wicked fast, using Carbon Copy Cloner to handle the tasks of
automating the backups.