Re: 'Rang--Expression pedal

BTW, this might work pretty well with one of those pan/volume pedals. Maybe up and down for the audio volume, side-to-side for the feedback. Or something like that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Gary Lehmann
Sent: Sep 30, 2011 6:03 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: 'Rang--_expression_ pedal

Yeah, I wrote:

I am going to try using an Ernie Ball stereo pedal on my Boomerang, and see if it can control the feedback as well as the output volume.

But it seems the ‘Rang needs to see a stereo volume pedal to control FB—both sides!

So I would need another pedal, one more piece o’gear, and it would affect the thru signal as well.

I like the ‘Rang, but it has its limitations . . .

Grumbly Gary