Re: GR-55 (Re: What is Boyson doing exactly?)

BUMMMER! GR-55 can not merge MIDI! MIDI coming in over the MIDI In
port is not merged into what is sent out through the USB MIDI Out
port. Oh well, guess I have to buy a USB adapter then.

But the GR-55 follows tempo well by the USB MIDI In port. I used it
slave synced today when recording audio through the GR-55. Hope I can
find a USB adapter so I can try it with Mobius on the laptop,
especially curious about how the GR-55 delay will sound when I do
abrupt tempo changes in the Mobius looper.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com