Re: Adobe Audition anyone?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Michael Peters wrote:
............Does anyone know how to
export an audio track (sometimes a track contains several clips), including
the changes done to it in the session view, to a new audio track? .........

A simple way to do this is to bring up your completed session.

1)  Mute all tracks but the one you want exported
and export a stereo wave file of the entire piece.

All that will be exported will be that individual track,  with all of
it's attendant processing.

Just do this with each individual track.  A bit of a pain but doable.

Otherwise,  figure out where Audition stores all of it's
raw data.   There has to be a file where everything is stored.

These files may be numbered instead of titled but generally
speaking opening one up will reveal it's contents.

Let me know if you are still having trouble with it and I'll see what i can do to help out

yours,   Rick Walker