Re: How to get Amplitube 3.5 working with FCB1010 (UnO v1.0.2f)?

Hi Michiel,
Sorry for not getting to you earlier been busy.
i dont know if u have the UnO chip on your Behringer,i do and this is
the way i set it up to turn the stomp boxes on and off in amplitube.
It might be similar with the normal fcb1010,if not check the manual
how you can enable toggel mode.

fist we have to go to "global mode" to configure the fcb1010:

GLOBAL MODE
1. while press the "down" button  turn the fcb1010 on
2.you are now in step 1 on the fcb1010 but we want to go to step 2 so
press the up button once
3. we want to enable the CC buttons to "toggle mode",switch 8 enables
the CNT1 button and button 9 the CNT2 to toggle.
   you only need to enable the CNT1 so to do this press button number
8 until it lights up
4. now we need to get out of global mode so just press the down button.

PRESET MODE
5.now lets say we want to control the delays on and off switch on
amplitube with FCB1010 button number one.
   we need to go into "preset configuration" by pressing the "down"
button for 2 seconds
6. press the up button twice and press button # 6 which is the CNT1
7.give it a CC1 then give it values 00 and 127
8.get out of preset mode by pushing button down for 2 seconds.
now try it see if it works!
let me know
cheers
Luis