CALL for DONATIONS for Y2KX+1 International Live Looping Festival

Hi gang,
We have a new team putting together the Y2KX+1 Loopfestival this year
and a really nice lineup for this years festival (including a Percussion Themed Headliners Concert).

I'm more involved than I planned to be, but having fun training Steve Uccello, Maha Taitano and Trevor McClaine how to run the festival (with big help this year
from my brother, Bill Walker).    This is a really wonderful team!

Anyway, the recession has hurt everyone, donations are the lowest they've ever been
and our venue and transportation expenses have gone up this year
so I wanted to put out a plea for donations to help us run the festival, house the guests,
pay for transportation while they are here and pay the volunteers
who put in so ridiculously many hours out of the kindness of their hearts.

If you are so inclined, we can really use some monetary donations (though solid gold bars
will also be accepted).

You can paypal them to me at

rickwalker@cruzio.com

which is my paypal account.

Please indicate that the money is for Y2KX+1, and I hope to see as many of you there as
possible.

yours,  Rick Walker