Re: ableton / mobius -- no sound?

i think i see the problem

mobius is set up by default to pass no audio through, as it's assumed
you're running it in parallel

you either need to monitor your direct signal directly from your
interface, or pass it through via a send to the master out

here's a pic of how i have mine set up. the audio from each mobius
channel is routed to the sends only, so that i can pass it to a bus
which goes directly out, or to another bus that has plugins on it

http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/misc/mobiusableton.jpg

hope that helps - if not, i'll try to provide a more detailed
step-by-step description

sim