Re: Which Looper? Boomerang III or RC-50

LOL Clayton,
so the looping community is split in Roland users and the others?
well, almost every religion gets a schism after a while...
(looking it up, I just realized that the original word schisma is not used
for religion but for pitch: "the difference between 8 justly tuned perfect
fifths plus a justly tuned major third and 5 octaves;"

anyway, sorry, Mike
your criteria are important but we can think of a more important here:

do you want to recreate "normal" musical with less musicians
or
do you want to experience new music, inspirations in a different state of
mind that happens through a growing seduction to go deeper and deeper into
the loop and away from what you *thought* you wanted to do?

did I get that right?