EDP Error message

My band mate has trouble with his EDP, it keeps showing an error message nid (or NId probably) and then the machine hangs:

Anyone know what that is? I checked the manual and its not there, could it just be some LED junk as the machine crashes? I haven't checked it myself, so maybe he has some weird midi parameters set, although I don't know what they might be...

Anybody might think that Im having EDP woes currently, but that is not the case, its just that Im experiencing some normal technical tweaking issues such as befals a new and exiting, but rather geeky, new band project... when we are all fully tweaked, then we will totally rip it up!

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094