Re: OT SCHIZOPHRENICS and HIGHLY CREATIVE PEOPLE

I agree that filtering is a lot better in the mix than in the brain!
Working hard now to shut down my dopamine so I can fit in with the
freakshow in Santa Cruz next month :-)

Thanks for the link, very interesting reading! BTW, the research
center in the article is just around the corner from where I'm typing
this.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se