Re: Midi out from edp.

mark francombe wrote:

I think you have put me on to something Ricky.. thx... wheres the Butler when you need him...?

off on holiday without email access

I think this is why there are those extra Syncmodes.
To chose whether Midi Stop and Start were sent.

iirc Syncmode = Out is the one that just sends clock

ii(don't)rc then it's Syncmode =OuS that you want.

but then with Phil's hint you probably got that by now.

andy
ps
Didn't you have some problem with those midi-Notes before?
Would it be essential to make them switch-able if included
in future hardware?