Re: Midi out from edp.

What? Is that possible?, but wait... YES...!!!
the edp sends little beeps on the bar and one on the beat doesnt it? Maybe THAT it?? fuckity fuck... How do I disable that.. weirdly my other edp doesnt do that..
Is this just a midi channel thing then?

I think you have put me on to something Ricky.. thx... wheres the Butler when you need him...?

In the end at our rehersal, we just all set the same exact BPM, and it was pretty ok... A bit Steve Reich at times, but that no bad thing!

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Ricky Graham <rickygrahammusic@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds to me like you are sending MIDI note on and off messages, not MIDI clock.

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com