Re: Re: A way to discover when we signed up originally at Loopers Delight?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Matthias Grob wrote:
one can search the archive for the first contribution
your first one I see is "the use of  Loop.pooL" of 26 September 2000, Rick
and at loopstock 2001 we were blown away by your performance which was not
only musically ripe but also fascinating, visually beautiful and fun and
entertaining!
:-)
Thanks so much for your generosity,  Matthias!

love, rick