From: "Michèle Moser" <michelemoser@arcor.de>
To: "Woyvel Loyce" <woyvel@yahoo.com>
Cc: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 8:56:37 AM
Subject: Notice for dorks - LD-Digest

I really hate people holding others responsible for their own ignorance.
You in fact never asked directly on LD, I'm sure the guys here would
have helped.
Never heard of the term "digest"?
Stop this!
... Hope there is someone able to ban him, from list and digest.

"subscribe" in both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything
else, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

You would then want to unsubscribe from the normal list, so send
"unsubscribe" to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

For posting, make sure you send to the normal
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com address, or nobody will see it.
Personally, I hate digest lists. I never get around to reading them
because they arrive in one big, imposing lump. Replying to posts always
seems to be a pain, and it's too slow to maintain a decent conversation,
so I never do. I guess this happens to others as well, because the folks
on the digest almost never participate. I suggest using email filters
instead. Subscribe to the digest only if you have a good technical
reason to do so.