Re: vst file player

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> does anyone know if there is a vst file player that plays a short file
> as a
> loop and stretches it so that the playback speed is in sync with the
> master
> sync (e.g. synctransport in bidule) ?
>
> -Michael

I have not used Melodyne for some years now but maybe it can do that?
Spectrasonics RMX definitely does it but RMX might be a bit of
overkill? (although it is a "must have" IMHO). I guess you're looking
for VST for Windows?

Have you checked at the Bidule forum if someone has not already made a
group that does time stretching in tempo sync?

Per