Re: Old Guitar Synths (was Re: Roland gr55)

Tony, I was at that NEARfest, as well! I recall a wonderful performance by Under The Sun, a blistering set by Porcupine Tree, and a jaw dropper from California Guitar Trio with Tony Levin. Great weekend!

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there

On Aug 31, 2011, at 9:37 PM, Tony K wrote:

Yes and they are still around. I saw them at NEARFest.