Re: Old Guitar Synths (was Re: Roland gr55)

I don't feel too comfy thinking about how
thickheaded I have been in the past ;-)  Would love to take a time
machine and go back to give my old self a healthy good punch-up!

I sympathise Per...

I need no time machine- I can usually find my most recent embarrassing moment in the last 24 hours--  when they are fresh and stinky, they punch the best.  I am sure there is probably a good example of my own thickheaded-ness in the last few days of Fuddski threading. My apologies Elmer.  I know better -- at times I actually live better too.  :)

Now--  what was this forum about again?  O right.. looping technology, artisitic _expression_ and the occassional family of origin tangent.

Kumbaya
Daniel

I don't feel too comfy thinking about how
thickheaded I have been in the past ;-)  Would love to take a time
machine and go back to give my old self a healthy good punch-up!

I sympathise Per...

Roland Bassline 303 SOLD
Korg VC 01 Vocoder SOLD
Yamaha CS 30  FUCKING SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you find that Time Machine Per, I wanna borrow it, someone, namely ME needs a real kicking!!!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com