Re: Roland gr55

Still waiting... hoping I will be able to coax up the doe when it gets
available (funds shrinking...). There are some use of the GR55 looper
on the demo video's on YT, but no one is doing anything different than
simply recording one part to play over. Maybe some users will find the
USB player more useful? When I started looping in -83 I also used a
reel to reel mastering machine on stage with sound for background and
it was pretty creative, if you care to not pre record too much musical
stuff (like melodies, rhythms or chords). I mean, you can use a pre
recorded backing track in a way that it doesn't become counter
productive to the raw energy of improvisation.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com