clarification (was Re: Kim Flint's Echoplexes for sale on ebay)

Go grab 'm while you can.  They're in mint condition, and the seller is
trustworthy and your purchase will be secure.  However, these Echoplexes
were not part of Kim's personal gear; they were donated to LD by a list
member. Unfortunately the sale will not be supporting LD as originally
planned.

Violet
xoxox