Re: New Topic Suggestion

Wow. I searched on your e-mails too and the designation "OT - Boring as Shit" suits your posts VERY well!

From: Daniel Thomas <danielthomas4@mac.com>
To: Elmer Fuddski <jakebrakesrule@yahoo.com>
Cc: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting) <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: New Topic Suggestion

On Topic - BOS (for boring as shit - i.e. "Minimum Requirements"

Unsubscribe then.

When I filter my LD inbox for Boysen, Walker, Reyn, Hamburg, Klobucher, and dozens of others-- I find gobs of useful information delivered in a supportive tone.

When I filter for Fuddski---I find a lot of petty, harsh, criticisms delivered with condescending tones in poor grammar.  I still look forward to hearing your work, Elmer.  Then again, if your art form is dissing others and contributing vitriol I can say you have well demonstrated your mastery on Loopers Delight.  For my part, I am done reading your posts.  Welcome to my junk mail filter.

Daniel

On Topic - BOS (for boring as shit - i.e. "Minimum Requirements"