Re: Minimum Requirements

Stereo obviously isn't a requirement since I used the EDP for a long time.
I did really wish it had stereo through even if the loop were mono since I
like to run a stereo signal chain. But even that is outside the minimalist
scope since if I'm going minimalist on the looper, I might as well go
minimalist on the signal chain.

Mark