-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Davignon [mailto:mattdavignon@gmail.com]

So now I'm all:
Just heard back from Gino. It's the TC Electronic Flashback. According
to TC Electronics page, it might be only 6 seconds of looping, which
would make it not much more impressive than the DOD DFX-94s I've used
for years. (I currently use two of those to help me get drones out of
a drum machine.)

Sorry - according to Gino, the echoes are pretty impressive, but the
looper leaves a lot to be desired.