Help a looper out!

Ello ello looping kin,

The Deli New England has put me in their August "Artist of the Month" poll and I need your help to win!

1. Please go here: http://newengland.thedelimagazine.com/
2. On the right side of the screen look for an orange box that says "artist of the month poll."
3. Click "Vote"
4. Then pick Daniel Harris.

Why is this important? Because if I win, The Deli will give me lots of publicity which I need (and some studio-time which is also great).

If you could please share a few minutes of your day to vote for me that would be great! Polls close on the 31st.

Thanks!!

love,
daniel
www.iamdanielharris.com