Re: Looperlative/midi sync/cons?

hi Mark,
you mean the manual?
(yeah...ok...I know....couldn't resist it though)

http://www.looperlative.com/lp1-user-manual-1_38.pdf

that link is not easy to find though, I'd already sent you a copy before
I found it.

There's a 'Tips and Tricks' section in a wiki.

http://www.looperlative.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=LP1.TipsAndTricks

...but only has 2 tips.

andy

mark francombe wrote:

Im wondering if there is a current maintained list of all Looperlative functions, and importantly "how the operate". We all have our own (mos)conceptions of how certain things woprk, depending on which looper you are most used to from before.