Re: Bandcamp "let fan name price"

With all that said,do you think is still worth it putting out a
physical CD with all its expenses,artwork,packaging etc. or just go
the digital download route?
will the ipod trend change and will people start buying physical CDs again?
ive noticed that rarely people buy CDs at concerts,we used to sell a
lot and nowdays people dont even come to ask,though digital sales have
increased.

Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com