Partially OT: Film premiere with score by listmember

Howdy list,

Mostly of interest to listmembers in the Philadelphia, New York City or Los Angeles areas, I'd like to announce the premiere of a new film by the Quay Brothers entitled Through the Weeping Glass: On the Consolations of Life Everlasting (Limbos & Afterbreezes in the Mütter Museum) for which I composed the score.

(While the music isn't strictly loop-based I did, as usual, make use of several of my loopers while recording it...)

The first three premieres are:
September 22: The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
September 24: The Museum of Modern Art, New York
September 27: Cary Grant Theater, SONY Pictures Studios, hosted by The Museum of Jurassic Technology, Los Angeles

and you can read more about it at <http://www.uwishunu.com/2011/08/the-mutter-museum-has-teamed-up-with-philadelphia-native-filmmakers-the-quay-brothers-to-produce-a-short-film-premiering-september-22/>

and <http://quay.eventbrite.com/> for the Philadelphia/Mutter Museum premiere on September 22nd
and <http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/films/1204> for the NYC/MoMA premiere on September 24th
and <http://museumjt.stores.yahoo.net/museumevents.html> (I think) for when the Museum of Jurassic Technology makes their announcement.

I'll be part of a panel discussion/Q&A thing with the Quay Brothers after the screenings at both of the East Coast events (but not LA), so if anyone wants to come and ask me questions involving looping in either Philly or NYC, here's our chance to bring this more on-topic! Or come and ask questions about anything you want to. Or just come and watch the film!

-t-