Re: New video: Overdrawn

Watched that last night, inspiring really.  My looping has never come
anywhere near that kind of precision, I'm in envy.

Well done and thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos