Hi, Please See Text (thanks)

Hi,

I may have signed up in correctly (I was under the impression a "read only" site or forum was available, I am getting multiple emails daily from Loopers Delight (and I unfortunately do not have the time

to read most of them, what are my optiond

Can I be put on a view site only and no emails (unless I were to post or reply to a post) I am getting A-Z which if I had time would I am sure be very interesting,

or is this the only option daily emails etc

if so (daily emails in batchs etc Please disenroll me my apologies for any issues

David Kasminsky

dwwavek@gmail.com