RE: Boomerang Software Upgrade Imminent--version 3

Great news, indeed. Did Mike give you a price on the SideCar?

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Gary Lehmann [mailto:hqr@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Boomerang Software Upgrade Imminent--version 3

Just got off the phone with Mike Nelson-nice guy, he gave me 15 minutes of
his time.
The latest version of the Boomerang version 3 (BIII) (hey, I just made that
up) supports feedback control thru the expression jack -  the other control
it affords is volume of the loops.
He also said that the SideCar, a remote control pedal for the 'Rang, is
shipping.
I think my money is going to Texas - sorry, Northern California.
Cheers,
Gnarly