Re: Boomerang Software Upgrade Imminent--version 3

I've currently got a Rang III, and am looking forward to the Sidecar.
However, there are no images of the Sidecar on the website anymore, and no
mention of the software upgrade as well.

I can't imagine Mike expects potential buyers to have to call him to get
their new goodies?

So, is this notice premature, or is Boomerang really shipping this stuff?