Re: LP-2

(on top of trying to get his three kids to all of their summer activities (sports and otherwise)
Can't his wife drive the kids to soccer practice or their oboe lessons?

--- On Fri, 7/22/11, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
Subject: Re: LP-2
To: "andy butler" <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com, hqr@cox.net
Date: Friday, July 22, 2011, 4:04 AM

Here's the situation guys.

Bob has been forced to take a new hi tech job because the manufacturing delays on the LP-2 have made it so that
he had to start to make new income for his beautiful family of 5.

Coupled with probably 50 hours of new work a week that is NON Looperlative related, on top of trying to get his
three kids to all of their summer activities (sports and otherwise) and the fact that
hardware parts for the LP-2 construction have been back ordered for a really long time,  means that
there have been lots of delays in the construction of the initial units that have been pre-ordered.

Currently,  just to save time,  Bob is not answering any emails at all from the outside........there's, literally, no time for him to do so.

Sooooooo,   if you have made a deposit and feel that you can no longer wait for an LP-2,   e-mail me directly
(and , PLEASE,  off list) and I'll make sure that Bob knows that you need a refund to get your looping needs met.

Because he is a very small vendor,  he has been back ordered on hardware parts that are crucial to the development of the
LP-2.

From what we can tell (and it's not 100% certain but highly likely)  all the orders for the LP-2 that have been prepaid should
be shipping within two months (possibly sooner).

If you can't wait and want to use your funds,    let me know and I'll have Bob contact you.

My own feeling is that it is going to be worth the wait for the price of the unit and how sophisticated it will be,
but we both feel that it's okay if you want to bale after having waited for so long.

thanks for your patience and we apologize profusely for the delays in the manufacturer of this very hip new stomp box looper.

respectfully, and apologetically,

Rick Walker
for Bob Amstadt of Looperlative.