Re: New Mac Mini with i5/7

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, van Sinn wrote:
So, Apple just released................ an updated Mini.

Any idea of the street price for this puppy? The cool thing about the Minis is
that you can easily put together a pretty happening little portable
studio inside of a cushioned small suitcase and use it, for gigging, like a laptop.

rick walker

ps who is ecstatic to have discovered (thanks, Tim Thompson) that is is relatively easy to replace a harddrive in his 4 year old Mac Book Pro with a harddrive that is up to twice as fast as the one Apple put into it and that this whole process takes only
2-3 minutes.

This means, I can put a Win XP professional OS on one harddrive and keep
my OSX system on the other harddrive and switch them out whenever I gig,
as I need to.

The new Seagate Harddrive is for sale online for a mere $59!!!!!!
I thought I was going to have to go buy a $700 PC laptop and now I may not have to after all.

wooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!