Re: Re: OT: bi-amping

For what it's worth,  I bought a very beautiful new pedal by DwarfCraft
called the LOOP MANGLER

http://www.geargasstore.com/products/dwarfcraft-devices-loop-mangler-effects-loop-pedal

 that has a joy stick in the middle that
matches the volumes of two loops of effects.

It's great because you can completely control the mixing of two loops in real time.

I love it, but it ends up sending out a mono signal.

This might work for you, but you just have to figure out your gain structure (as you do with all
effects chains, anyway.

Good luck, Ditch.

Rick