Re: OT: bi-amping

ditch wrestler wrote:
So, I'd like experiment with bi-amping, i.e., splitting my double bass' signal between hi- and lo-frequencies and running it into two different amps.

Is there an easy way to do this?

I run my electric bass through a single JBL Eon 15.
Just hooking up bass-preamp-powered speaker.

That must be the easiest....(Eons are bi-amped internally)

You could get a simple active crossover unit.
Or do it with the tone controls on the amp...that works.

If you use 2 amps then hum can be a problem you'll need to solve
with some kind of a ground lift on one of the amps.

andy butler