Back from Firenze - the tradition lives on!

Ok, I'm back from Firenze, right as the last notes of WD-41's set (Willie Oteri/David Laczko) should be sounding out.

What a gas! Apart from trying out my Nerdville 2.0 setup live for the first time (and getting the audience of an ambient-loop festival to sing along!!!), it was great fun to listen to the set of this huge bandwidth of musicians (for day one, we had Giovanni Lami, Enrico Coniglio, Fabio Anile, myself and Michael Peters) - and of course to just hang out with them, Gareth (plus Emma), David/Willie, and of course being shown round Firenze by our charming host, Massimo.

Thanks, Massimo. The tradition of the International Live Looping Festivals does live on, also in the old world.

            Rainer

ps: pics, audio clips and videos about to follow.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs