From: Jeffrey Collins <jeffreycollins1975@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: signal to noise magazine - interview
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Ew. They are going to Annual. That's not how a magazine works. That's not even a magazine anymore then. It's not like there's not music to be written. I hope they decide to put it back as a quarterly.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:10 PM, ditch wrestler <ditchwrestler@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not wanting to steal any of Erdem's well-deserved thunder, but my review of
> local freaky music fest "Open Ears" appears in the same issue.

Congrats to you both, Ditch and Erdem!

> Pity that StN is ceasing quarterly publication and turning into an annual, though...

Increasing the Signal To Noise, now reaching a full year! They should
change name to Latency To Latitude.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se