Re: Boomerang III- "All Stop" Function

+1
Yes, All Stop works peachy on the Boomerang III.  My Bonus buttons are set
thusly:

Bonus 1:  Quick Tap = Stop All  Long Hold = Fade (in or out)
Bonus 2:  Quck Tap = Overdub  Long Hold = Erase (non running) Track

It's a pretty flexible setup, allowing transitions and new loop creation.
I haven't really worked with a different setup than that, yet.  I might if
end up getting a Sidecar.

A cool fave with the Rang III is that overdub stays on when you switch
tracks.  Super cool for introducing a third theme to link the two separate
loops together.

Rich