Re: Original Boss RC-20

Yes, Per, they are!
I didnt mean that in the sense of functionality.
Only that the RC-30 may be the most feature-laden,
looper that BOSS has now in it's products.

I dont know for sure what will the future of RC-50 be,
but as far as I know, its quite old and there is no
upgrading in sight.

But I can be totally wrong, and BOSS is
upgrading the RC-50 as I write this... :-)

2011/7/12 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Petri Lahtinen
<kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com> wrote:
> It really seems that RC-50 is discontinued
> and being replaced with RC-30 now.

No, they are two very different products. I just spent a week with two
RC-30's so I had a chance to check them out together with my live
looping students.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se