Re: Set-Up

> And finally:
> 4. the package is one of the most important aspects when it comes to
> portability.

I suppose I should have been clearer in my request.  This is really
what I want to know about.  What traveling packages have people
created for maximum efficiency, expandability, gear, etc.  I want to
borrow the ideas (that I know will be fantastic) of the people on this
list.

As for myself, I have a deep love for a well designed case.  I scour
the thrift shops looking for odd cases that can be re-purposed.  My
favorite such find is a box that was used to sell Amway windows and
its a large, 2.5x2.5x1 case that opens at the top and the front face
folds down.  There is a small shelf that was inside and now I have a
very portable lighting rig that carries two oil projectors, a light
bar and a smoke machine, nearly all of which can be operated without
removing them from the case.  And I bought it for $5 (the case that
is).

Carry on,

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos