Re: OT Query Mac purchase

I would simply add that he should also strongly consider Apple
Refurbs, either directly from Apple or from these folks:
http://www.smalldog.com/ (some of you Mac users may already know about
Small Dog, voted one of the best businesses in Vermont).

The Refurbs are often a significantly less expensive way to get some
great buys and can get the same AppleCare coverage as a new machine.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com