Re: New Video - "Cigarettes & Sidewalks" by The Wandering Madman

If not soly to help me arrange my thoughts in my head, I need to reply to the comments as they are all relevant but this will be my only reply on the topic.

My only regret is that the video did not direct people to the text description that lies underneath the actual clip. These few paragraphs were an afterthought but ended up explaining how I feel fairly well. I would imagine if most of the commentators had read it (and I suggest you do), you may have a different viewpoint of me and the video.

Regardless of all the contradicting comments and suggestions, my goal was accomplished.  Art will always be misinterpreted, thus I try not to relay specific opinions. I have no religion and I have no politic, thus I am not trying to convert anybody. I am simply trying to make people think and feel, as it appears to me that most of the world has gone numb and has grown accustomed to accepting or ignoring the situations that are handed to them. I can only go by my hope that regardless of the viewpoints, if every single person on the planet was vocal and passionate about how they feel, love would prevail and make the world a better place.

Thank you for watching.

The Wandering Madman